Wednesday 6 November 2013

A little update...

Hi everyone,

Now I know its been a long while (9 months to be precise) since I last posted anything, so I just wanted to let you all know what is going on, and why I've been away for so long.

Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has still be visiting my little part of the big old thing we call the internet, despite my loss of communications and also to say I am still alive and well and desperate to get back to reviewing and trying out all the gorgeous new products I have been seeing come out while I've been unable to write!

The second thing to tell you is that I am very keen to get back to blogging but finding the time is proving slightly difficult. My degree work and my job have taken over my life for the last few months and while my blog is very dear to me and a big part of my life, getting my degree and being one of the first in my family to actually graduate from university is a very big thing for me and so my time has to be dedicated there.

Lastly I want you to know I am going to try my best to get things up and running as soon as I can, and that I plan to give my whole blog a bit of revamp so that it reflects a little more of my personality and style. 

I have so much to talk to you all about and I can't wait to tell you all but until then, keep reading  and enjoying my previous blog posts and don't forget to leave comments too! I love reading them and will try to reply if I can.

I promise you there will be more soon and it will be worth waiting for!!

Speak to you all soon

Love

Jude x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...